- Let your child get a video call from Rachel (this is kids’ favorite feature!)
- Read “Hopkins Uses the Potty” together
- Watch Potty Time videos together
- Play a fun Potty Time matching game
- Chart your child’s success on your mobile device
- Print a success chart for your fridge
- Celebrate your child’s success with a Potty Time Certificate
- Brag about your child on our Facebook page
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I get the app onto my phone?
A: Visit pottytime.com/app on your phone. For iOS devices, click the App Store icon at the top of the page. For Android devices, click the Market icon.
Q: I deleted the app! Did I lose the videos (or stickers) I bought?
A: No, you still own them – but you will have to reinstall the app and re-download the videos to watch them.
Q. I recently got a new phone. When I downloaded the potty time app, the videos that I bought on my old phone are gone! The app is asking me to purchase the videos again. How can I get my old videos back?
A. To re-download your purchased videos, “buy” the ones you already own on the new device – you won’t be charged twice.
Q: My question isn’t asked frequently. What should I do?
A: Ask Bart – he handles all infrequently-asked questions. Send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Potty Time on the Go
Get a digital subscription for instant access to the Potty Time songs and video on your computer, tablet, phone or TV. PLUS get access to our complete early learning library for kids ages 0-5. The Two Little Hands digital library includes hundreds of songs and all of the videos from:
- Potty Baby
- Signing Time
- Signing Time
- Rachel & the TreeSchoolers