- Let your child get a video call from Rachel (this is kids’ favorite feature!)
- Read “Hopkins Uses the Potty” and “The Potty Dance” together
- Watch Potty Time videos together
- Listen to Potty Time Songs
- Print a success chart for your fridge
- Celebrate your child’s success with a Potty Time Certificate
- Get potty training tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I get the app onto my phone?
A: Visit pottytime.com/app on your phone. For iOS devices, click the App Store icon at the top of the page. For Android devices, click the Market icon.
Q. I recently got a new phone. When I downloaded the potty time app, the videos that I bought on my old phone are gone! The app is asking me to purchase the videos again. How can I get my old videos back?
A.We overhauled the app for increased speed and new design. We added more free content and no more in app purchases. If you have purchased videos in the previous version and no longer have access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: My question isn’t asked frequently. What should I do?
A: Send your question by email at email@example.com
Get Potty Time on the Go
Get a digital subscription for instant access to the Potty Time songs and video on your computer, tablet, phone or TV. PLUS get access to our complete early learning library for kids ages 0-8. The My Signing Time digital subscription includes hundreds of songs and all of the videos from:
- Potty Baby
- Baby Signing Time
- Signing Time
- Rachel & the TreeSchoolers
- Rachel & Me
- Plus – ebooks, guides, activities, and more!